Even though much focus has been given to the retail stores and chains that will be open on Thanksgiving Day, 2013, there is a not insignificant list of retail companies that have decided to keep the Black Friday store opening tradition alive by keeping their stores Closed on November 28, 2013. Costco, Apple, Home Depot, and Nordstrom are just a few of the retail chains that will closed on Thanksgiving Day, and will hope that shoppers still have enough energy and money left to spend on traditional Black Friday deals and doorbusters on November 29, 2013.
Share this story >>
What follows is a complete list of retail chains which have announced that they definitely will keep their brick-and-mortar retail stores closed on Thanksgiving Day, 2013. This list is arranged alphabetically according to the name of the retailer. Click the links to find out more about the Black Friday deals and sales at each retailer.
More About Thanksgiving and Black Friday Retailing in 2013:
- 2013 Thanksgiving Day Store Openings and Hours
- 2013 Black Friday Store Opening Times and Store Hours
- Black Friday and Thanksgiving Day Freebies
- 2013 Thanksgiving Day Doorbuster Deals
- Why Thanksgiving Store Openings Should Cause No Surprise or Protests
- Links to the Official Black Friday Ads, Sales, Deals & Discount Web Pages
- Black Friday - Sales, History, Trends