Amazon.com Founders Facts and Trivia:
Amazon.com was incorporated in 1994 by founder and CEO Jeff Bezos. Amazon.com sold its first book online in 1995, and since then has defined and redefined online retailing for the rest of the Internet retail world.
Corporate Headquarters of Amazon.com:
The Amazon.com headquarters is located in Seattle, Washington.
The Mission Statement of Amazon.com:
Amazon.com has had a clear focus and a solitary mission since it began. Founder Jeff Bezos has publicly referred to the Amazon.com mission statement as the guiding force behind his leadership decisions many times in the company's 18-year history. It can be concluded that the success of Amazon.com as the top Internet retailing company in the world is due at least in part to their unwavering commitment to this mission and the daily execution of it. The mission and vision of Amazon.com is...
“Our vision is to be earth's most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.”
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Internet Retailers Company Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Retail Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
- What Would Bezos Do? The Leadership Expertise of Jeff Bezos and How It Could Help Other Struggling Retail Companies
- Customers Rank Amazon.com As the Best Internet Retailer - Again!
- Quotable Quotes About Customer Relationships from Jeff Bezos
- Amazon Research Index
| Free Retail Newsletter | E-mail Quote of the Day | Pinteresting Retail Pins |
Follow on Twitter | "Like" on Facebook |