Best Buy Founder:
Best Buy was founded by Richard Schulze and his business partner in 1966. The first store opened in St. Paul, MN as the Sound of Music.
Best Buy Headquarters:
Richfield, MN is currently the site of the Best Buy headquarters.
Best Buy Mission / Vision Statement:
Although not officially labeled a "mission statement, the Best Buy corporate website declares this to investors and employees:
"Our formula is simple: we’re a growth company focused on better solving the unmet needs of our customers—and we rely on our employees to solve those puzzles. Thanks for stopping."
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Electronics Store Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
- Best Buy Customer Service In Action
- Career Path of Brad Anderson to Best Buy CEO
- Best Buy Gift Return Worst Practices
| Free Retail Newsletter | E-mail Quote of the Day | Pinteresting Retail Pins |
Follow on Twitter | "Like" on Facebook |