The first Chili's was opened in Dallas, Texas by Larry Lavine, after becoming a chili cook-off enthusiast in 1967. Twenty-three Chili's restaurants were acquired by Norman Brinker in 1983. The 1000th Chili's restaurant was opened on August 3, 2004 in Dallas, Texas.
In 1991 the name of the parent company official became Brinker International.
Chili's Restaurants (and Brinker International) Headquarters:
The Chili's Restaurant and Brinker International Headquarters are located in Northbrook, Illinois.
The Chili's Grill and Bar Mission Statement:
The mission statement of Chili's Grill and Bar is really the same as its parent company, Brinker International, which is not referred to as a mission, but rather a "philosophy" and a "motto." The Philosophy of Brinker and Chili's is...
"We believe in celebrating the differences that make a good company great, and in leveraging individual strengths to create an innovative inclusive and unified team."
The official motto of all Brinker International says everything about the tone of all Brinker International retail restaurant chains. The motto is simply...
"Let's Play Restaurant!"
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Restaurant Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
- Chili's Service Recovery Excels for Customers, But Fails for the Brinker System
- Chili's Restaurants eCards and eGift Certificates
- Chili's eClub Coupons, Freebies, and Specials
| Free Retail Newsletter | E-mail Quote of the Day | Pinteresting Retail Pins |
Follow on Twitter | "Like" on Facebook |