The first H-E-B (H.E. Butt) grocery store was opened by Florence Butt in Kerrville, Texas. Her initial investment in the business was $60.
H.E. Butt (H-E-B) Headquarters:
The headquarters for the H.E. Butt Grocery Company and H-E-B grocery stores are located in San Antonio, Texas.
The H.E. Butt (H-E-B) Mission Statement:
Although no official mission statement is available, the combination of the H-E-B slogan, commitments, and values reveals what the daily mission that is H-E-B employees have every day. The H-E-B slogan, which has the same H-E-B acronym, is...
"Here Everything's Better."
To make "everything better," H-E-B has a "commitment to exceptional service, low prices, and friendly shopping." to expand on that commitment, H-E-B has this to say about its values...
"We've always believed in the value of hard work and the importance of taking care of people. And we've always dreamed big. We hire great people, offer Customers the best service and sell only the freshest, safest products. Moreover, we always look for great products for today and tomorrow, and make sure to give Customers low prices with the best value."
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Grocery Store and Supermarket Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Retail Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
- H-E-B Birthday Club Freebies
- Employee Approval Ranking for H-E-B's CEO
- H.E.B. on the World's Largest Supermarket's List