Hobby Lobby has its origins in 1970 when David Green opened Greco Products, a miniature picture frame company. On August 3, 1972 the first Hobby Lobby store was opened in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in a 300 square foot retail space.
Hobby Lobby Retail Chain Headquarters:
Hobby Lobby Headquarters are located where the stores first began in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Hobby Lobby Arts, Crafts & Home Stores Mission Statement:
The Hobby Lobby mission statement is a set of "commitments," which are openly Christian-oriented, and intended to align all stakeholders with biblical principles...
"In order to effectively serve our owners, employees, and customers the Board of Directors is committed to:
- Honoring the Lord in all we do by operating the company in a manner consistent with Biblical principles.
- Offering our customers an exceptional selection and value.
- Serving our employees and their families by establishing a work environment and company policies that build character, strengthen individuals, and nurture families.
- Providing a return on the owners' investment, sharing the Lord's blessings with our employees, and investing in our community.
- We believe that it is by God's grace and provision that Hobby Lobby has endured. He has been faithful in the past, we trust Him for our future."
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Arts and Crafts Store Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
- Hobby Lobby Names as a Fastest-Growing Retail Chain
- Praises for Hobby Lobby Pay Raises
- Hobby Lobby Company Profile