OfficeMax, Inc. was founded back in 1931 when it operated as the Boise Payette Lumber Company. After Boise Cascade Corporation acquired the company on December 9, 2003, the name was changed to OfficeMax, Inc.
OfficeMax Office Supply Headquarters:
The headquarters of OfficeMax is located in Naperville, Illinois.
The Mission Statement of OfficeMax Office Supply Stores:
In its simplicity, the OfficeMax mission statement fails to give either guidance or inspiration, two important things that a good company mission statement are supposed to do. The simple OfficeMax mission statement is is...
“We help our customers do their best work.” The hows of the OfficeMax mission statement are more clearly defined, however, by The OfficeMax Core Values...
- "Integrity & Accountability.
- Think Company & Customer First.
- Teamwork & Trust.
- Focus & Discipline.
- Sense of Urgency."
- "Develop and influence through relationship building
- Analyze categories and prioritize sales opportunities
- Develop strategies to drive profitable sales
- Simplify communication and execution
- Provide feedback to drive continued growth"
- Complete List of Retail Office Supply Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Retail Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
- OfficeMax Not Chosen As Best for Service by Customers
- Office Max YouTube Video Channel
- The Ranking of OfficeMax on the World's Largest List