PetSmart has its beginning in 1987 when Jim and Janice Doughterty opened two PetFood Warehouse stores in Phoenix, Arizona. The PetSmart store name and logo weren't officially used until 1989.
PetSmart Pet Stores Headquarters:
The PetSmart headquarters are located where the company first began in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Mission Statement of PetSmart Pet Stores:
In its mission statement, which PetSmart refers to as a vision statement, the leaders of PetSmart wisely acknowledge that with every transaction, there are two customers who deserve superior service - the pet and the pet owner. The PetSmart vision statement is...
“To provide Total Lifetime Care for every pet, every parent, every time – which means that we offer solutions, superior products, unmatched services and superb customer service.”
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Specialty Retail Store Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Retail Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
- Kohl's E-club Coupons, Discounts and Freebies
- Green Retailing is Led by the Kohl's Retail Chain
- PetSmart's Ranking on the World's Largest Retailers List
- PetSmart Not Chosen For Best Customer Service