David Hirschfeld founded The Buckle when he opened the first Mills Clothing store in Kearney, Nebrasks in 1948. A second store named Brass Buckle was also opened in Kearney. In 1991 all stores in the chain began operating under the current name, The Buckle.
The Buckle Stores Headquarters:
The Buckle corporate headquarters are still located in the city where its first store opened, in Kearney, NE
The Mission Statement of The Buckle:
The mission statement of The Buckle keeps employees at all levels completely focused on The Buckle customers and the shopping experience in The Buckle stores. The mission statement of The Buckle is:
"To create the most enjoyable shopping experience possible for our guests.."
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Apparel Store Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
More About The Buckle:
- How The Buckle Stayed Profitable During the Recession
- The Buckle Same Store Sales - Complete Same Store Sales Roundup
- Expansion and Openings Planned for The Buckle Stores Chain