Toyota Motor Corporation was founded in Japan on August 28, 1937. Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. was established on October 31, 1957. The first Toyota retail dealership was opened on October 31, 1957 in Hollywood, CA and it was called Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
Toyota Motor Corporation Headquarters:
The world headquarters of Toyota Motor Corporation are located in Aichi, Japan. The headquarters for Toyota's U.S. operations is located in Torrance, CA.
The Mission Statement, Global Vision, and Values of Toyota Motor Corporation
The Toyota Motor Corporation mission statement is referred to as a "Global Vision" on the Toyota.com website. Toyota has become one of the best automobile companies and one of the most popular car brands in the U.S. automobile industry largely because it is able to live up to its own lofty mission statement:
"Toyota will lead the way to the future of mobility, enriching lives around the world with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people.
Through our commitment to quality,constant innovation and respect for the planet,we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile.
We will meet our challenging goals by engaging the talent and passion of people, who believe there is always a better way."
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Automobile Company Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Retail Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
- Toyota's "Most Admired" Ranking
- Toyota and the "Best Cars for the Money" List
- Toyota's Ranking on the "Most Valuable Brands in the World" Report
| Free Retail Newsletter | E-mail Quote of the Day | Pinteresting Retail Pins |
Follow on Twitter | "Like" on Facebook |