Victoria's Secret Founders Facts and Trivia:
The first Victoria's Secret women's lingerie retail store was opened in Palo Alto, California in 1977 by Roy Raymond because he was embarrassed when shopping for lingerie in typical department stores. The first Victoria's Secret mail order catalog was mailed in 1978. Raymond sold four Victoria's Secret stores and the mail order catalog business to The Limited retail company in 1982 for $4 million.
Victoria's Secret Headquarters:
The company headquarters for Victoria's Secret, which is also the headquarters for its parent company Limited Brands, is located in Columbus, Ohio.
Victoria's Secret Lingerie Stores Mission Statement:
The mission statement for the Victoria's Secret retail chain is the same as its parent company, Limited Brands, and as "captivating" as the merchandise mix in the Victoria's Secret stores and catalog. The Limited mission statement is...
"Limited Brands is committed to building a family of the world's best fashion brands offering captivating customer experiences that drive long-term loyalty and deliver sustained growth for our shareholders."
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Apparel Store Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
More About Victoria's Secret Retail Stores and Catalog:
- Victoria's Secret New York Flagship Store
- Victoria's Secret is a Best Liked Retail Brand
- Green Retailing and Limited Brands
- Hot Shopping Mall Brands and Victoria's Secret
| Free Retail Newsletter | E-mail Quote of the Day | Pinteresting Retail Pins |
Follow on Twitter | "Like" on Facebook |