Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903 by Henry Ford in Detroit, MI. Not only did Ford revolutionize the development of the automobile as a product, he is also the visionary behind the idea of mass production. Ford's ability to make automobiles affordable for the masses is cited as a driving force behind both the automobile industry and the creation of a middle class in America.
The first retail Ford dealership was opened in St. Cloud, MN by Stephen Tenvoorde in 1903.
Ford Motor Company Headquarters:
The world headquarters of the Ford Motor Company are located in Detroit, Michigan, which is also commonly known as the automobile capital of the world.
The Ford Motor Company Mission Statement:
ONE FORD MISSION:
People working together as a lean, global enterprise for automotive leadership, as measured by:
- Customer, Employee, Dealer, Investor, Supplier, Union/Council, and Community Satisfaction
- Aggressively restructure to operate profitably at the current demand and changing model mix
- Accelerate development of new products our customers want and value
- Finance our plan and improve our balance sheet
- Work together effectively as one team
An exciting viable Ford delivering profitable growth for all.
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Automobile Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Retail Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
More the Ford Motor Company: Share This Story | Trending Retail Topics | Newest Articles & Updates
| Free Retail Newsletter | E-mail Quote of the Day | Pinteresting Retail Pins |
Follow on Twitter | "Like" on Facebook |