As its name suggests, the original Radio Shack store was opened in 1921 by brothers Theodore and Milton Deutschmann in Boston, Massachusetts to provide products and parts to ham radio operators.
Corporate Headquarters of Radio Shack:
The corporate headquarters of Radio Shack are located in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Mission Statement of Radio Shack:
The mission statement of Radio Shack focuses on the core of its retail business and acknowledges that the delivery of its employees is an essential part of achieving its mission. The mission statement of Radio Shack is:
"Through its convenient and comfortable neighborhood stores, knowledgeable sales associates help customers get the most out of their technology products."
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Electronics Store Store Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Retail Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
- How Radio Shack Repositioned Its Brand After Circuit City's Demise
- Radio Shack on the Worst Retail Companies to Work for List
- Worst Companies in America and Radio Shack