The Walt Disney Company was founded by Walter Elias Disney in 1923.
Walt Disney Headquarters:
The Walt Disney Co. headquarters are currently located in Burbank, CA.
The Walt Disney Corporation Mission / Vision Statement:
One of the reasons why Disney has a reputation of delivering a seamless "magical" experience to its guests in all of its operations - theme parks, hotels, restaurants, retail stores, etc. - is because it has one overriding vision and mission for all of its business operations.
"The mission of The Walt Disney Company is to be one of the world's leading producers and providers of entertainment and information. Using our portfolio of brands to differentiate our content, services and consumer products, we seek to develop the most creative, innovative and profitable entertainment experiences and related products in the world."
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
- Complete List of Children's Store Mission Statements
- Gallery of All Retail Company Mission Statements
- Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S. - Founding Dates
- Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
More News and Facts About The Walt Disney Corporation and Disney Stores:
- Children's Place and the Disney Divorce
- CEO Compensation for Robert Iger
- Disney, Krispy Kreme, and Mood Marketing
| Free Retail Newsletter | E-mail Quote of the Day | Pinteresting Retail Pins |
Follow on Twitter | "Like" on Facebook |